Pascal VAN LAECKEN

What Is The Weightage Of Essays & Assignments In College

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque risus mauris, scelerisque nec mattis id, blandit vitae mi. Sed eleifend placerat adipiscing. Suspendisse potenti. Pellentesque nec tortor ac sapien gravida aliquam a id est. Morbi vitae cursus metus. Morbi vitae porttitor metus.

What Is The Weightage Of Essays & Assignments In College

Postby thomasnevarez » 2018/May/16 (Wed)

Hi, this is Thomas Nevarez, and i am from the USA. I am currently in college and just waiting for my final exams result. After completion of my college, i will take admission in the best university of USA. I have a keen interest in programming, so there is huge chance that my field should be computer science or software engineering. Before joining a university, i need to know somethings regarding weight & marks of assignments in every course. Every university have different marks criteria, the university near my house have different marks criteria, In every course the marks of assignments, essays and projects are 35%.i have also seen on the internet that there is essay writing service free who help student achieving these bonus marks on cheapest rates. So i will try once in my life for sure. But through this forum, i need to know that what is the weight of assignments in every university?
thomasnevarez

Return to Pascal VAN LAECKEN

User Control Panel

Login

SUPPORT - Tozando FORUM